Yamagata Group is a private company operating across Asia, Europe, and the US, headquartered in Yokohama, Japan. Our main business activities are commercial printing, fulfillment and warehousing, direct mailing, translation, and web content creation services.
We understand the importance of reducing carbon emissions across all of our worldwide facilities. Our facilities take steps to minimize the harmful effects that operations have on the environment, both locally and globally.
In line with our stance on environmental preservation, we are committed to accomplishing the following:
- Minimize waste and toxic emissions by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible
- Comply with all relevant environmental legislation
- Incorporate environmental awareness in our staff training
- Promote recycling both internally and among our customers and suppliers
- Source and promote a product range of environmentally sustainable materials
Chairman & Chief Executive Officer
On behalf of Yamagata Group